Start a new topic
Solved

redeem

I entered my redemption code and my username and once I agreed with the terms, it mentions that I have already redeemed the ecoursepack.What should I do?

Thank you

Hi,

No problem!  After you redeemed the code, the product instructions were displayed on screen.  Our staff will email you another copy of your product instructions to you directly.

Thanks

Chris

Technical Support

thank you chris! I have downloaded the adobe for my mac. However, I am still not able to access my ebook. Where do I need to go once it has been downloaded?

thank you

No problem!  Just open the file you received with Adobe Digital Editions.   We have a video that demonstrates the entire process on a mac here:

http://www.campusebookstore.com/video/eBookDownloadMac/

Please let us know if this helps!

Chris

Technical Support

thank you chris! i followed the instructions as shown on the video, however i am not able to download the ebook. I click on the link of step 3, and it opens a blank page, and once I click on my downloads, there is no link to the ebook.. what should I do next?

thank you

That's very odd...  We've gone ahead and emailed the eBook file to you.  Please follow the instructions in our separate message!

Thank you

Login or Signup to post a comment